The Aigle Parcours 2 Signature Wellington Boots are an anti-fatigue rubber boot, with full grain leather lining. The leather lining gives exceptional comfort and helps regulate perspiration and provent overheating when walking for long periods. Saddle leather gussets and adjustable tabs give an elegant finish and allow for plenty of adjustment for wider calves. They feature tri-density rubber soles offering amazing comfort for long periods. Damping cushions in the heels act as return springs which re-use some of the energy from each step.
*Web only product
SIZING & FIT
Aigle wellies are sized in Euro sizes so to make it easier, we’ve shown the approximate conversions below (approximate as the two don’t exactly line up).
We’re always happy to exchange/refund all orders so you have peace of mind if they don’t fit.
- Handmade in France using primarily natural rubber by Aigle’s master rubber boot makers
- Leather details
- Leather lining and insole for comfort and insulation
- Waterproof gusset adjustable to calf size
- Fitted ankle shape to hold feet firmly in place
- Polyester lining provides quick drying
- Cushioning foam insole, lined with Softex® provides comfort
- Tri-density cushioned rubber outsole offers stability, shock absorbtion and abrasion resistance
- Gomma Plus® natural rubber blend for comfort, resistance and flexibility
37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46